Wedding magazine available now
The 2019 edition of Wedding Belles magazine is included in the Feb. 28 edition of The Columbian-Progress and includes photos and write-ups of 19 couples with Marion County ties who married during the past year.
A digital copy of the edition can also be viewed here: 2019 Wedding Belles eEdition.
"This is one of our most popular sections we publish each year, and we're excited to be able to help share these couples' special days with the community," Editor and Publisher Charlie Smith said.
Featured couples include:
- Jenna Denise Smith and Caleb Jeffrey Storck (on the cover)
- Camille Rainer Breland and Gregory Williams Rome
- Greta Virginia Carley and Zachary Lee Smith
- Rosemary Allene O'Quin and Kollin Ryne Napier
- Sara Elizabeth Bracey and John Tyler Hall
- Kamryne Watson and Cordale Blocker
- Natalie Paige Bourn and Jas Rowell Stringer
- Victoria Jayde Pennington and Christopher Daniel Russell
- Maria Alicia Fletcher and Mason Colby Davis
- Lauren Bailey Williamson and Tyler Austin Giardelli
- Kady Elizabeth Ginn and Alexander Glenn Bourn
- Faith Danielle Haddox and Dwight Bruce Slovak
- Ashley Marie Thompson and Donald Joseph Sawin
- Sarah Hibley and Jacob Bullock
- Peyton Iris Nace and Jacob McKay Allen
- Courtney Nicole Irvin and Stuart Mikell Magee
- Quanesha Chanyea Magee and Christopher Michael Smith Sr.
- Katie Lynn Williamson and Jacob Howard Broom
The couples are able to place their information free of charge thanks to the support of advertisers. The C-P encourages potential brides and grooms to check out the wedding services and items offered by the advertisers, which include Sam's Cakes, Merle Norman, Chapel Lane, The UPS Store, Mainstreet Gifts, Entrigue Salon, Marion General Hospital, Dana's Décor, Cook & Fortenberry, Southern Jewelry, The Flower Shop, The Berry Patch, Magnolia Inn and Second Street Bean.